Our 2023 Annual Review, ‘A Turning Point’, offers insights into AusPayNet’s important work at a critical time for the banking and payments industry.
Some key highlights include:
- Successful leadership of the first phase of Australia’s ISO 20022 Industry Migration Program
- Significant progression of work to become an authorised standards-setting body
- Facilitation of ECF to disrupt economic crime targeting Australians, including scams
- Formation of plan to migrate Australian card payments to the AES encryption algorithm
- Continued collaboration to deliver cheaper, faster, more transparent and more accessible cross-border payments
- Proactive management of legacy payment systems to support transition to more modern payment alternatives
- Engagement with government and regulators to assist in driving policy objectives and regulatory changes.
For a more detailed reflection on this work, we invite you to read our 2023 Annual Review below.